Social & Environmental Impacts
We fully recognise our responsibility to manage the impact of our social and environmental activities and are committed to continuously improving our carbon footprint.
The Company recognises the impact and of our social and environmental activities. Our aim is to continuously monitor, reduce and where at all possible eliminate our carbon footprint.
Energy use in Buildings Local
• Implemented - Energy saving LED Day Light Lighting.
• Implemented - Improved heating and insolation of the building.
• Implemented - Annual service checks on the efficiency of the gas boiler.
• Monitoring - Water meter fitted to accurately monitor usage and investigate new ways to reduce consumption.
Energy Use Machinery Local
• Implemented – Replaced machinery with newer and updated machines.
• Implemented – Energy saving, turning machines off when not in use.
• Monitoring – Researching into new machinery and technologies to improve energy efficiency.
Energy Use IT Equipment Global & Local
• Implemented – Replaced all workstations and screens with new energy saving equipment.
• Implemented – Energy saving, turning off equipment when not in use.
• Implemented – Enabled power saving mode on equipment, printers and plotters.
• Implemented – Reduce the paper and toner usage when printing, adopted a “Do we need to print this” policy.
• Monitoring – Data storage usage on external servers and the cloud, with the potential to lower the data size reducing the external usage and deleting unneeded files regularly.
Renewable Energy Global
• Implemented – Changing to EON 100%
Renewable Electricity in date October 2021.
• Monitoring – Use of super thin solar film (Power Roll or similar) or other renewable energy which can be retrofitted, for energy to reduce carbon footprint.
• Implemented - Commuting - Encourage use of Public Transport, Cycling or Walking, or Car Sharing for coming to and from work.
• Implemented - Try to minimise journey milage. Plan journeys for most efficient routes.
• Implemented – Consolidate orders to minimise deliveries.
• Monitoring – All deliveries where possible to use the most efficient green route.
Waste Generation Local
• Implemented – All waste is collected and sorted at a recycling centre, currently outsourced to Tom Whites Wastes.
• Implemented – All food waste to be separated from general waste for composting.
• Implemented – Use recycled products where possible.
• Implemented – Reduce waste, use of materials more efficient as to maximise raw elements. Noise Pollution Local
• Implemented – Annual checks of machinery noise with a decibel meter.
• Implemented – PPE is provided where applicable.
• Implemented – Newer machinery with lower output noise.
• Implemented – Working hours restricted to 08:00 to 18:00 daily as to minimise impact on the residential neighbourhood.
Intramark is committed to monitoring new technologies and news as to always lessen its Carbon Footprint and are open to new suggestions from outside sources. The Company will review each finding at the point of discovery.
Michael E Stopford Director
Version 1 Date: 01/02/2021